FEEL CONFIDENT IN THE CLINIC WITH MIRROR THERAPY
The OT & MIRROR THERAPY: An Effective Intervention for Impaired Arm Function Following Stroke presentation can help. Upon completion of the presentation you will be able to:
- Link brain anatomy to function
- Summarize scientific evidence supporting the use of mirror therapy to improve arm function in stroke survivors
- Identify at least one (1) benefit of using mirror therapy as it relates to:
- Your OT practice
- Client outcomes
- The profession of occupational therapy
- Create a mirror therapy protocol for clinical use
**Should you decide the OT'S GUIDE TO MIRROR THERAPY full VIDEO PROGRAM is for you within 1 year of purchase, Creative Concepts in Occupational Therapy PLLC will deduct the cost of the MIRROR THERAPY TRAINING from your order. Reach out to us at [email protected] when you're ready!
This training video is for information purposes only. Purchase and viewing of this training does not qualify you or any viewer to provide skilled healthcare services.