If you're a Physical Medicine OT ready to Level Up your practice keep reading!
This is for you!
The Creative Concepts in Occupational Therapy
OT INTERVENTION LIBRARY
is full of time-saving evidence-based OT Interventions.
Do you ever wish you could be more creative and save time? Are you ready to enter the digital age?
ADD VIDEO & VALUE TO YOUR PRACTICE today!
AVAILABLE OT VIDEO RESOURCES
- ADL LIBRARY
- THE OT'S GUIDE TO MIRROR THERAPY
Interventions are designed by an OT, Videos are delivered through the HIPAA compliant AC Health App. The app allows you to also:
- Record your own videos
- Send reminders & text messages to clients
- Use digital badges to promote engagement & follow through
- ADL demonstrations include:
- Lower Body dressing & Bed Mobility following Hip Replacement
- Hemi-dressing techinques (Upper/Lower Body)
- Bed Mobility for Back Precautions
- Energy Conservation Techniques
- More to be added
- Documentation ShortCuts included - Sample goals and other relevant information guides & simplifies documentation. Download, copy, modify to your liking, paste
- Perfect for home care and OT's working in rural settings!
- ADULT NEURO INTERVENTIONS
- THE OT'S GUIDE TO MIRROR THERAPY: delivered through the AC Health App - HIPAA compliant with additional perks - see above 👆🏼
- Complete Mirror Therapy Protocol including start up for clinician & client, exercises & activities for the arm - written instruction/handouts + video demonstrations, tracking forms for clinician & client, Documentation ShortCuts
- PRINTABLE INTERVENTIONS
- PDF format, downloadable & printable
- Detailed set up instructions, strategies for grading up/grade down, Documentation ShortCuts & more
- ADULT GENERAL INTERVENTIONS
- PDF format - download & print
- Detailed instructions including strategies for grading up/grade down, Documentation ShortCuts & more
- OT PRODUCT REVIEW
- Products commonly recommended by physical & rehab medicine OT's
- Reviewed by occupational therapists
- Helps guide decision making when determining appropriate & best products for your clients
- Based on the OTPF 4th edition.
- OT SKILLS BUILDER: UPPER EXTREMITY GONIOMETRY IS EASY
- Review of UE joint motions, normal ranges of motion, the goniometer, correct placement and more
- Written handouts
- Video demonstrations
WHY MIRROR THERAPY & WHY VIDEO TECHNOLOGY
Watch the video to learn why I chose this evidence-based intervention and reasons for incorporating video
Scroll down to learn what occupational therapy practitioners and stroke survivor, Anne D., have to say about THE OT'S GUIDE TO MIRROR THERAPY
Colleen M. Pandolfino, MS, OTR/L
"This program is amazing. I think its going to be so useful to many far and near. We know stroke isn't defined by age, gender or class! And insurance companies don't help those individuals who really need it - recovery from stroke isn't based on a specific DRG!
There are so many patients who get cut from therapy yet are so motivated to get their affected limb moving again. This program really seems to fit the purpose for those patients really well...It's easy to follow and incorporates simple exercises and activities that most people have at home!"
Catherine C., COTA/L
"I love everything about this program. The instructions made it so easy to learn!" Catherine C., COTA/L
Anne D., Stroke Survivor, Former Client and Friend
"Where was this mirror therapy when I was in rehab? It feels kinda strange, especially because I don't normally feel my left arm and now it seems like I can."
"And by the way, I like these activities...especially the messy pom pom one! Therapy needs to have some fun!"
WHY A RESOURCE LIBRARY
RESOURCES used in OT practice must move beyond boring "clinic-type" interventions and meet a real world need.
Video demonstrations of common OT Interventions level up your practice, moving beyond 2-dimensional paper handouts (that end up in the trash) to the 21st century. Incorporating familiar technology into the OT arena elevates the value of occupational therapy, causing you to shine.
Respecting clients by providing them with quality, evidence based interventions and supports will gain their trust and we all know what happens then...they follow through...they seek your guidance....positive outcomes result and you get repeat business!
Your time is valuable and you deserve to be supported. From interventions to making clinically sound product recommendations to documentation support and more - all content supports your practice. We know clinical decision making takes time and energy. Take control of your time...leave work feeling energized and confident!
$205 per YEAR per CLINICIANSign Up Now $205 Annually