If you're a Physical Medicine OT ready to Level Up your practice keep reading!
This is for you!
The Creative Concepts in Occupational Therapy
OT INTERVENTION LIBRARY
is full of time-saving evidence-based OT Interventions.
Do you ever wish you could be more creative and save time? Are you ready to enter the digital age?
ADD VIDEO & VALUE TO YOUR PRACTICE today!
- ADL LIBRARY - Immediately share pre-recorded ADL videos
- Lower Body dressing & Bed Mobility following Hip Replacement
- Hemi-dressing techinques (Upper/Lower Body)
- Bed Mobility for Back Precautions
- Energy Conservation Techniques
- GREAT WAY to support caregivers!
- THE OT'S GUIDE TO MIRROR THERAPY - Complete, mirror therapy program for busy clinicians! Get started using mirror therapy with stroke clients today - exercises and activities included in video and print formats.
YOU ALSO GET...
- Documentation ShortCuts - Sample goals and other relevant information guides & simplifies documentation. Download, copy, modify to your liking, paste
- Perfect for home care and OT's working in rural settings!
- ADULT NEURO INTERVENTIONS
- THE OT'S GUIDE TO MIRROR THERAPY
- Complete Mirror Therapy Protocol including start up for clinician & client, exercises & activities for the arm - written instruction/handouts + video demonstrations, tracking forms for clinician & client, and Documentation ShortCuts
- PRINTABLE INTERVENTIONS
- PDF format, downloadable & printable
- Detailed set up instructions, strategies for grading up/grade down, Documentation ShortCuts & more
- ADULT GENERAL INTERVENTIONS
- PDF format - download & print
- Detailed instructions including strategies for grading up/grade down, Documentation ShortCuts & more
- OT PRODUCT REVIEW
- Products commonly recommended by physical & rehab medicine OT's
- Reviewed by occupational therapists
- Helps guide decision making when determining appropriate & best products for your clients
- Based on the OTPF 4th edition.
- OT SKILLS BUILDER: UPPER EXTREMITY GONIOMETRY IS EASY
- Review of UE joint motions, normal ranges of motion, the goniometer, correct placement and more
- Written handouts
- Video demonstrations
MORE! Videos are delivered through the AC Health App. Use with up to 5 clients included. Additional app features:
- You can record within the app - show clients their abilities and show progress
- Send appointment reminders
- Improve client communication with text messages
- Give digital badges - promote engagement & follow through
KEEP SCROLLING TO LEARN MORE
WHY MIRROR THERAPY & WHY VIDEO TECHNOLOGY
Watch the video to learn why I chose this evidence-based intervention and reasons for incorporating video
Scroll down to learn what occupational therapy practitioners and stroke survivor, Anne D., have to say about THE OT'S GUIDE TO MIRROR THERAPY
Colleen M. Pandolfino, MS, OTR/L
"This program is amazing. I think its going to be so useful to many far and near. We know stroke isn't defined by age, gender or class! And insurance companies don't help those individuals who really need it - recovery from stroke isn't based on a specific DRG!
There are so many patients who get cut from therapy yet are so motivated to get their affected limb moving again. This program really seems to fit the purpose for those patients really well...It's easy to follow and incorporates simple exercises and activities that most people have at home!"
Catherine C., COTA/L
"I love everything about this program. The instructions made it so easy to learn!" Catherine C., COTA/L
Anne D., Stroke Survivor, Former Client and Friend
"Where was this mirror therapy when I was in rehab? It feels kinda strange, especially because I don't normally feel my left arm and now it seems like I can."
"And by the way, I like these activities...especially the messy pom pom one! Therapy needs to have some fun!"
WHY A RESOURCE LIBRARY
RESOURCES used in OT practice must move beyond boring "clinic-type" interventions and meet a real world need.
Video demonstrations of common OT Interventions level up your practice, moving beyond 2-dimensional paper handouts (that end up in the trash) to the 21st century. Incorporating familiar technology into the OT arena elevates the value of occupational therapy, causing you to shine.
Respect clients provide them with quality, evidence based interventions and supports and gain their trust. Help them follow through...encourage questions and communication so they seek your guidance....you retain clients and everyone has good outcomes!
Your time is valuable...You deserve support. Stop trying to do everything your self and watch your practice excel. The Creative Concepts OT Resource Library is for busy clinicians looking to modernize their practice and make clinical decision making simple. Take control of your time, increase your energy and work with confidence.
$250 per YEAR per CLINICIANSign Up Now $250 Annually